Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Couple of updates and cute pictures

I've been lazy lately - a combination of being super busy at work, sick and watching too much tube. So now I have to do a little bit of catch-up. First, there is my man, Shook. He just turned 4 months old and he is starting to sit up! He is so strong! Daycare says he does great with it and, of course, they all want to take him home because he is so smiley and laid back. He is definitely a child after my own heart - nothing gets him down but the munchies! Here is Shook rockin' it out!


Jules got her second haircut - in an actual salon this time - and man was she a hit! I'm sure you can tell why from these pictures.








I love it! Can't wait until we can get Mani/Pedis together! She also still eats like her father. I'm starting to wonder if she will ever eat like a girl. This is a Reese's cup, by the way, that she spotted from across the room. And, yes, it went in all at one time - WHOLE.





What can you do? But, it is not all fun and games - we do our homework too!


Nothing like learning about financial peace early in life! But, seriously, we've had our recent bouts with 2 year molars (we've got 2 of 4 now - only 2 more teeth to go! Then I'm sure Shook will start and we get to do it all over!) And, we hit our friends a lot and we get pulled out of class at naptime for being too roudy and blame it on our friends - might understand now why Shook is so laid-back..... Happy weekend! We are on our way to see Honey! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment