Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Twins

I literally get asked a lot if Jules and Shook are twins....You might be thinking, WHAT?  Yeah, if people don't look close (and they must not be looking at all if you consider one is running around talking non stop and the other is not), they think they are twins!

I do think that the older Shook gets, the more they look alike and I tell that to people often.  The daycare workers say its like looking at Jules all over again. 

I generally dismiss this talk but I was converting my Facebook account to the "Timeline" (whatever that means) and I put these two pictures together.  I thought..oh my...they do look A TON alike!  I think I have this realization at the most random times!  There will be no denying that they are related!


 


















No comments:

Post a Comment