Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall Festivals!

 
We went to a fall festival today with our friends Bevin and TayTay.  Bevin's church puts it on and it is really nice.
 
We went there last year so I pulled out some pictures of that for comparison.  Look how little Shook is!  Barely sitting up!  I wish he would have been in a good mood today.  He was quite grouchy all day.  They said one day this week that he screamed all morning long and that is how I felt today.  Something must be going on but I'm not sure what.  I was knocked out Tuesday with strep throat, gone Wednesday night with recruiting, and up early Thursday and gone through Thursday night with recruiting so maybe he was just having mommy withdrawals!!
 
 
 
 

Here the girls are this year!  Too sweet! 

TayTay's 3rd birthday is coming up really fast.  Bevin and I worked together when we were pregnant with the girls.  Thinking about them turning 3 and that we were pregnant together almost 4 years ago is CRAZY!  I'm amazed by how quickly I am aging!  I've been thinking about it a lot lately.  I'm thinking Santa might need to come up with some Botox.





I'm still amazed that Shook got this close to the sheep!  Granted, I think he quickly realized what he was doing because he darted the other way right after this!


Jules was scared of everything, as usual, at first.  The clowns were her undoing when we first got there but she recovered.







Look at these silly kids getting ready for the festival.  Jules likes to stand with me at night and wash her face and teeth.  She gets her own headband!




On the way home we stopped by the TreeTop cafe and looked at the "Mountains"!  I had never been there so it was pretty cool.




1 comment:

  1. The pic of you and Jules is sooo cute! I love her dimples! Glad ya'll came, we had a great time!

    ReplyDelete