Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

#3

We can update the blog for baby Decker #3!

 
We aren't finding out the gender and looks like with the healthcare reform, there won't be many pics of Decker #3.  This one is at about 7 week and the next won't be until right at 20 weeks - right after July 4th. 

We are all pretty pumped.  Jules thinks it's a girl and Shook thinks it's a boy!  Jules told everyone pretty much right away.  I told her she could tell her best friend and at dinner that night I asked her if she told and she said "yes, but I think you are going to be mad at me".  Of course, I said "why?" and she said "well, I may have told more of my friends".  So, I said "who did you tell" and she says, "well, I didn't tell Preston".  So, I follow up with "So, you told everyone but Preston?"  and she says, "I think you might be really mad at me."  I said, "I'm not mad" and she said, "well, Ms. Brandy might have overheard me telling everyone."  haha!  Michael was in tears laughing so hard!

Gonna be fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment