Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

Shook had a party at school that I never posted pictures of.  I'm waiting to post a 1 year update about him until after his 1 year appointment.  I was a little late scheduling it so I think its in the middle of June.  Until then, here are some party pics.




Shook's girlfriend! I've decided they like each other so much because they think they are brother/sister.  They do look alike!



Cute kids, huh?

Here are some pictures of our recent trip to Destin.  We didn't get to spend much time at the beach but we did spend some time in the pool.





In our spare time, we like to hang out in the movie section!


Here's a random picture of Jules at gymnastics.  She is starting to the hang of some stuff.  On the way there this week, she said she wanted to go swimming before she went to gymnastics!  She also always asks to dance when we there because we do a little bit of circle time.  I'm thinking that we may switch to dancing this fall since she will be old enough for it then.  And, I think they get to do that by themselves.  I have to be honest, I'm a little tired of 'shadowing'.  I'd like to sit and watch!! LAZY, I know!



For Memorial Day, we went to Arkansas to visit with my mom and go to the cemetery.  We tried to get in some fun times too.  We all went to the water park in Paragould one day.  The kids had a lot of fun.  Jules slid down the kid water slide for a full 2 hours and even did the enclosed kid slide by herself, which was a bit longer, a few times.  It was the first day it was open to the public and that water was COLD!  I am such a wussy---I would not even get in.  Shook and I did splash around a bit but we mostly hung out with mom.

Jules is ready to get in!


On Sunday we went to Memphis to see Michael's grandmother and aunt and we had a cookout pool party with his cousin and brother's family. Shook stayed home with Honey and Granny.  I have a feeling they had a pretty good time.

Jules stayed in the pool for no less than 4 hours straight.  She is like a fish - swimming everywhere with her floaties on.  And, she is not afraid of anything.  Here she is relaxing all cool.



Here is all of Jules and Shook's cousins on Michael's side.  Cute girls.  Jules looks so grown up in this picture.


That's all the random tidbits I've got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment