I cannot believe this day has come and gone already. This last year of my life was like a whirlwind. More on that later. Today, I just really want to blog about our party and remind myself what a great day it was! I really had a great time making everything for the party, being at the party and the company afterward. It was a great weekend!
So the party got started with these invitations:
A Cookie Monster and Milk Themed Party!
Here are some of the decorations and food that we had:
 |
| Shook's smash cake |
 |
| Snickerdoodle Duo's |
I think my grandmother had about 3 of these! They were actually pretty good. And, she helped me with the icing which turned out perfect!
 |
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
|
 |
| Blue Velvet Mini Cupcakes |
We had Chocolate Chip Cookies, Monster Cookies and Oreo Pudding Cookies. We also had our "Anytime Food" - Fruit!
 |
| And, goofy looking Cookie Monster hats! |
 |
| I love this picture of Shook from the beach the weekend before his birthday. |
 |
| Pictures from Shook's first year hanging on his newly installed bedroom door. |
 |
| Smash cake eating area. |
My mom and the kids before the party started. Thank God for my mom because neither of my kids wanted to nap that day!! Also, thank goodness Taylor was coming to the party so I could bribe Jules into a nap!
 |
| Cookie Monster was there! |
 |
| My two favorite guys! How cute are they! |
I really am thinking "When did my little man get THIS handsome" when I look at these pictures. I mean, that is one cute little boy, even if I do say so myself!
 |
| Shook's Birthday Outfit |
He thinks he can jump on the trampoline too! Mostly we have to catch him when he finally rolls off!
 |
| Jules had a special outfit too! |
 |
| Shook got a sandbox from mom and dad. |
 |
| And a slide from Honey! |
 |
| We had a bubble station. |
 |
| And, some water play. |
 |
| Let's get this party started with some cake! |
 |
| Started off with some cookie. |
 |
| Then went for the good stuff! |
 |
| The girls are playing... |
 |
| I'm still eating! |
 |
| Moving on to the water... |
 |
| Needed some milk for some more cake! |
Honey got to give me a bath!
Me and Uncle Pat. Don't I look like a little man!
 |
| Tonka Truck! |
 |
| Blocks! |
 |
| More Cookies! |
 |
| I LOVE to slide! |
He wanted to climb up the slide and slide down face forward. Crazy boys!
It was a GREAT party!
No comments:
Post a Comment