Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Monday, August 12, 2013

First Days


 
 
Yep...we rocked the uniform (AKA unicorn) today with a sparkly belt and shoes (and a necklace by the time we got to school).  No issues today with it!  I think she looks pretty cute actually!  You will never convince me that it is necessary at 3 but cute nonetheless!
 
First day hugs!
 
 
I wish I had a picture of Michael at his first day of work since 2005!!!  But, he's off to the races in Knoxville...I bet his new uniforms look good too :)
 
Have I shown you what she has done since she has been in the new school?
 
 
 

I was pretty impressed given that she didn't do any tracing of any kind at her old school and we definitely had not been working on it at home.  More to come, I'm sure!  Did I mention that I cannot not believe it is August....where does the time go when you get old?

Remember these faces from last year!

 
 
What can you say but STOP GROWING!  And just this morning Jules was telling me she wants me to make her a pink cake with Princesses on it for her next birthday!  No more birthdays!!
 
 
Here is to a great school year though - I hope they both learn a lot (and by a lot I mean colors, shapes and ABCs :) )!  

No comments:

Post a Comment