Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Family Pictures

We had family pictures made for Shook's 2nd birthday.  I really like them all but I have to show you my favorites first!



Just a couple of examples of my child who only wants to do what he wants to do, which generally results in his fit throwing, which is always laying face down on the ground crying (as you saw in my previous post).

Here is my favorite real family photo:


Here are my favorites of Jules:





She's like a little super model when it comes to taking pictures.  Shook, on the other hand, does not like the camera.  Here are the few that were the best:




I can't help to be partial to these:



No comments:

Post a Comment