Meet the Deckers

Meet the Deckers
We are a blessed family! It started out 3 years ago with the addition of Memphis, our crazy Labradoodle. Then, we added Jules in January 2010. Next, our little man made his appearance in May 2011. What fun times are ahead for us!

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Lion King

I bought tickets for The Lion King play in Nashville way back before we knew we were moving and guess what day I bought them for....yep, June 1st!  One day after the close.

Mom brought Jules over since she has spent Thursday and Friday with her and Granny and we all went.  Mom and Granny stayed here and worked!  I did feel a little bad about that!

We couldn't take any pictures but Jules watched the entire time.  I first saw it in London when I was in the Masters program and I saw it again in Memphis with mom and my nephew probably 10 years ago.  I love it!  It's the 5th longest running show in Broadway history!  The costumes, the music, everything, it's great!  Shook did pretty well too but we did have to get up once with him because he was being too loud.  He really wanted to talk through the whole thing.


These are all pictures from TPAC!





It was at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center, which was really nice and all the seats there looked like they would be good.

Here we are getting ready to see it:




Everything was moving so fast then, it all kind of seems like a blur now!

No comments:

Post a Comment